Training on Cyber Security to corporates
- Cyber-attacks have changed. Broad, scattershot attacks designed for the mischief have been replaced with advanced persistent threats focused on acquiring valuable data from an organization.
- Modern cyber-attacks are often conducted across multiple vectors and stages.
- They have a plan to get in, signal back from the compromised network, and extract valuable data despite network security measures.
- Traditional defense-in-depth security measures, such as next-generation firewalls, antivirus (AV), web gateways and even newer sandbox technologies only look for the first move-the inbound attack.
- Advanced cyberattacks are designed to evade traditional security.